24th June 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation from Ranga University?

Sir,

i am long term student i got 59 marks in eamcet i knew that i can't get rank in agbsc but my aim is to get seat in ng ranga university but i can't now i would like to get job in any government job with qualifications bipc intermediate completed with 81.9% Can you help me plz

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  2. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  4. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  5. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course?
  6. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  7. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  8. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  9. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  10. Can I apply for Government jobs after completing B.Com from CMJ University?
  11. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  13. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  14. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  15. What are the government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Geography? -- [New]
  16. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  17. What type of government jobs I can apply for after completion of Botany honours?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation from EILM University, Sikkim?
24th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation from Ranga University?

Ranga University registered under UGC so without any hurdle you can apply for the Central as well as State government jobs. Buy Employment news on every Saturday it will give you all the details regarding central government exams.
26th June 2016, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation from Ranga University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

i am long term student i got 59 marks in eamcet i knew that i can't get rank in agbsc but my aim is to get seat in ng ranga university but i can't now i would like to get job in any government job with qualifications bipc intermediate completed with 81.9% Can you help me plz
Yes, you can apply for government jobs because you have completed graduation course.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Group D exam

7)PSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?