18th January 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

List government sector jobs in Kerala for Hospitality Management graduates?

I have done BBA course in hospitality, travel and tourism field. After that i also did post graduation in Hospitality Management. So i want to know about the government sector jobs in Kerala?

1st December 2017, 02:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List government sector jobs in Kerala for Hospitality Management graduates?

Government Job Opportunities available for Hospital Management Candidates:

There are several government job opportunities available for Hospitality Management Graduates in Kerala.

You may find job opportunities in,

>> Government Hospitals in Kerala

>> Government Tourism and Traveling organizations in Kerala

>> Hospitality Sector...etc.,

After successful completion of course, you may apply for the posts namely Assistant Manager, Facilities Manager, Professor in Government Hotel Management Organizations, Tourism Departments and in Food processing units. I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India, so that whenever there is a new recruitment matches your profile then you will be get notified instantly so that you can attend for those recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?