11th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

List of part time coaching or weekend evening classes for IAS preparation

Sir, I want to join in la excellence for IAS coaching. I want to take part time coaching as I am doing my degree 2nd year. So please help me, does the institution offer the part time coaching or weekend evening classes ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Part Time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS academy?
  2. List of the colleges which has evening classes or part time classes for MCA in Kolkata
  3. How to do part time coaching for IAS?
  4. Part time weekend classes are available for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Best weekend coaching in Chennai for IAS coaching? Details about excel career India coaching institute?
  6. List of coaching classes for preparation of UPSC IAS exam in Noida?
  7. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  8. How to prepare for CSAT and Mains exam? Do I need to join any weekend classes in Chennai? Best coaching classes?
  9. List of coaching classes in Allahabad for preparation of IAS exam? Pursuing B.Com helps me for IAS exam?
  10. List of coaching classes for preparation of GPSC exam in Rajkot?
  11. What is the importance of coaching in IAS preparation? What is the ideal time for preparation for coaching?
  12. List of best institution of Jamshedpur providing weekend classes for JEE Main preparation? Which type of scholarships they provide?
  13. How to prepare for IAS and PCS exam? Which are the coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Materials to be referred for GATE entrance exam for self studies?
  15. What is the importance of coaching classes for IAS preparations?
  16. Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?
  17. List of coaching classes for preparation of UPPSC Combined State Service exam in Lucknow? -- [New]
  18. Best coaching institute for preparation of IAS exam in MP
12th February 2018, 09:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of part time coaching or weekend evening classes for IAS preparation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join in la excellence for IAS coaching. I want to take part time coaching as I am doing my degree 2nd year. So please help me, does the institution offer the part time coaching or weekend evening classes ?
List of part time coaching or weekend evening classes for IAS preparation:

Shankar IAS Academy
Door No 18, Old Plot No 109, New Plot No 259,
AL Block, 4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony,
Annanagar, Chennai ‐ 600040.

All India Civil Service Coaching Centre
Address: 163/1 Kanchi, PS Kumarasamy Raja Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028
Phone: 044 2462 1909

Crescent IAS Center
Address: BS Abdur Rahman University Campus, GST Road, Srirampuram, Thousand Lights West, Vandalur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600048
Phone: 044 2275 1155
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?