15th May 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to secure minimum 50% in Graduation to apply for SSC recruitment exam?

Dear Sir,
Is it mandatory to secure 50% or above
in Graduation to sit for the SSC recruitment exam
even if I get 50% in Master's Degree?
Waiting for your reply.

18th May 2015, 04:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to secure minimum 50% in Graduation to apply for SSC recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Is it mandatory to secure 50% or above
in Graduation to sit for the SSC recruitment exam
even if I get 50% in Master's Degree?
Waiting for your reply.
SSC conducted CGL,LDC,FCI,Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind of percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university, then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

List of top books for SSC exam:-

SSC Staff Selection Commission: Combined Graduate Level Examination for Tier 1 & 2
by
GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I & II)
by
Ashok Mehta, Manish Arora, A. L. Gulati
Publisher: New Light Publishers

SSC 10+2 Level Higher Secondary Stenographers Grade-C & Grade -D Exam Practice Work Book Part I, II, III
by
Kiran Prakashan
Author: Kiran Prakashan

SSC Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier I & II: Solved Paper
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan
18th May 2015, 05:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to secure minimum 50% in Graduation to apply for SSC recruitment exam?

No, there is no necessity of securing minimum 50% marks in Graduation to be eligible for applying Staff Selection Commission Recruitment examinations. "Since there is no certain minimum percentage is required" to be eligible for applying SSC Recruitments, you are certainly eligible to appear in SSC Recruitment Examinations. The basic educational qualification or eligibility criteria is given below,

>> Candidates must have passed 12th Class or Intermediate in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university (For SSC CHSL Recruitment, SSC MTS Recruitment and SSC Stenographer Recruitments)

>> Candidates must have passed Graduation from a recognized university (For SSC CGL Recruitment)

>> There is no minimum percentage is required to be eligible for applying any SSC Recruitment. So there is no necessity of Securing minimum 50% marks either at Graduation level or at Post Graduation level.
18th May 2015, 11:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear, there is any requirement of percentage for SSC CGL or any examination under Staff Selection Commission. Hope you will understand the content.

In fact for every exam under SSC you need to secure minimum percentage of marks in required qualification but yes there is No such restriction on percentage.

For the details regarding the notification you can look on the below attachment.

But at the time of Interview they will see the Overall structure of your Educational qualification ( Graph of your percentage ). So you don't worry about the percentage of your education in graduation.

Age should be vary for different posts.

For Assistant Posts : 20 to 27 years

Posts in CBI : 20 to 25 years

Remaining posts : 18 to 27 years.

There is a Age relaxation for the reserved candidates like OBC( 3 years ), SC/ST ( 5 years).

Finally I would like to say that you need not worry about the percentage for Preliminary rounds(Tier I and II ) .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf final_Notice_CGLE_2015_01_05_2015 (2).pdf(237.8 KB, 40 views)
22nd May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have not put my final graduation percentage which will be declared on July will there be any problem in ssc cgl form selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?