7th January 2016, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Need information about the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission?

I am a B.A. graduate. I a aspiring to clear the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission. So i request you to please provide me the complete details of the entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission? What is the date of announcement of advertisement of APSC?
  2. How and when can I apply for the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission? Date of announcement of advertisement of APSC?
  3. When is the next exam of Assam Police Service? Qualification required for it?
  4. How can I apply for the entrance of Assam Police Service? Date of announcement of advertisement?
  5. What's the procedure and eligibility criteria to became a crime branch officer? I have done MA in urdu and one year diploma course in computer
  6. Which book to be referred for Indian Police service commission entrance exam?
  7. Assam Public Service Commission examinations can be give in Assamese medium?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam?
  9. Required criteria to join Crime Branch being a candidate with an age of 29 years and working in MNC?
  10. How to get the application form for Assam Police Service?
  11. How to apply for RAW and what are the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which type of Government Jobs I can apply having completed B.Com with 75% and being a candidate of General category?
  13. When is then next Assam Police Service Exam? Minimum education qualification required for the job?
  14. Minimum qualifications and percentage required to join the Assam Police?
  15. How to join Sub Inspector of Assam police?
  16. Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams?
  17. Qualification required to apply for Assam Public Service Commission exam?
  18. Can i become IPS officer after completing MBA?
7th January 2016, 09:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.A. graduate. I a aspiring to clear the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission. So i request you to please provide me the complete details of the entrance test?
You have done BA degree so you are eligible for Assam Police Service Commission exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Assam Police Service Commission exam.

Your age should be in between 10 to 35 years.
7th January 2016, 05:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission?

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board of Secondary Education of Assam Government.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 35 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Govt.

The selection procedure consists of

* Written Test

* Physical Standards Tests (PST),

* Physical Efficiency Tests (PET),

* Interview .

To get ore information regarding the job and to apply online, one can visit Assam Police official website :-www.assampolice.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?