16th March 2016, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get job of Custom Officer at Airport?

I have just completed my B.Com qualification. And now i want to get a job of Custom Officer at any Airport of India. So kindly guide me that how can i get the job of custom officer?

16th March 2016, 04:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job of Custom Officer at Airport?

Anyone who wishes to become Custom Officer at Airport has to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the UPSC.

The eligibility criteria required to become Custom officer at airport are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen .

-The candidate must be a graduate in any stream with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate age must not be less than 19 years. Relaxation in age limit is provided for reserved category candidates.

-The selection process comprises of

* Preliminary exam,

* Main Exam,and

* Personality Test.
16th March 2016, 09:05 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC. After qualifying inthe entrance examination you become eligible for recruitment as Custom officer at Airport.

The eligibility to appear for Civil Services examination is that, the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

The examination for 2016 will be conducted in August and the application form for examination will be available from May. For more information about the examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th March 2016, 10:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my B.Com qualification. And now i want to get a job of Custom Officer at any Airport of India. So kindly guide me that how can i get the job of custom officer?
To become a customs Officer at Airport, you have to clear the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for the examination is a graduation in any stream from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview to become a Customs Officer at Airport. It is the same process as IAS, IPS etc. So you have to prepare well and get good score in the examinations. You have to
first clear the preliminary examination. The UPSC website is http://www.upsc.gov.in/
16th March 2016, 11:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, you must appear and qualify in the Civil Service Aptitude Test or in order to become a Custom Officer at Airport. The candidate who completed Graduation with 55% of marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply. The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 32 years and relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?