12th July 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for government job if I belong to commerce stream?

With commerce stream
got good salary of a government job. Is it possible to apply for government job if I belong to commerce stream? What all jobs which we can apply in government sector if we belong to commerce stream? Awaiting for the response.

12th July 2016, 11:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for government job if I belong to commerce stream?

Being a commerce graduate, you can apply for all competitive exams for which academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

You will eligible for following government job entrance exams:

1. Commerce students prefer banking sector. To get jobs in banking sector, you can apply for entrance exams like IBPS Common Written exam for PO and Clerical post.

2. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

3. Civil Services examination and State Public Service examination etc.
13th July 2016, 01:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for government job if I belong to commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With commerce stream
got good salary of a government job. Is it possible to apply for government job if I belong to commerce stream? What all jobs which we can apply in government sector if we belong to commerce stream? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, it is possible to apply for government job with commerce graduation. The commerce graduates can apply for the following government jobs.
13th July 2016, 10:57 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for government job entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for the job.

Candidates passed degree in any discipline with minimum passing percentage are eligible to appear for entrance examination such as :-

Banking. www.ibps.in.

Railway. www.rrb.gov.in.

Defence. www.upsc.gov.in.

Staff Selection. www.ssc.nic.in.

So, you just need to qualify in examination to get the job. For more information about respective entrance examination visit at link given beside.
13th July 2016, 07:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With commerce stream
If you have completed graduation degree in Commerce from a recognized University, then you are eligible for government jobs like Civil Service Exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam..

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
14th July 2016, 12:51 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

You can make your carrer in Chartered Accountancy, Agriculture Economics, Company Secretary, Stock Broking , Stenographer, Insurance field, Cost and Work Accountant (CWA).

You can find the More jobs in the Various fields like======>

**BANKING

**INSURANCE

**SECRETARIAL PERFORMING ARTS

**TRAVEL AND TOURISM SECTORS

**AIRLINES

**NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

**BANK

**DATA ENTRY JOBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?