3rd March 2016, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get the government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com in commerce field?

How to get the government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com in commerce field? Can you please help me to apply for the government job which all there currently? Please provide me your suggestions and tips which I need to follow to get the government job.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  2. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  3. What should I do to get a government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University?
  4. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  5. Which government exam I need to write after completion of graduation in commerce to get the government job?
  6. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  7. Is it possible to get a government job in Maharashtra after completion of BHMS course in medical field?
  8. Is there any job available in military field if I complete my higher studies with commerce?
  9. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Auditing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. What are the career options after passing class 12th?
  11. How to get Government job related to commerce and accountancy without going for SSC exam?
  12. Can I get Government Job after completion of 10+2 with Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  14. What are the various government jobs available after completion of B.Sc in Botany?
  15. In which government field job I can get after completion of mechanical engineering with 60-70% marks?
  16. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
4th March 2016, 11:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get the government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com in commerce field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get the government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com in commerce field? Can you please help me to apply for the government job which all there currently? Please provide me your suggestions and tips which I need to follow to get the government job.
The aspirant can apply for a job in nationalized banks for the post of clerks and Probationary Officer. This is one of the best jobs in the commerce field for the B.Com candidates. IBPS is conducts examinations and recruitment for many banks. The eligibility to apply for the above posts a graduate degree from any recognized university. You can apply for the job through online mode. The recruitment process consists of Common Written Examination, interview and final
selection. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/

You can also apply for a job in various government organizations through SSC, the website
link is http://ssc.nic.in/

You can also apply for the jobs in state government through State Staff Selection Commissions like TNPSC, the website link is http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

You can also apply for jobs in Railways the recruitment will be done by RRB, the website link is
http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/rai...=0&id=0,7,1281

For all the above jobs you have to apply and then appear for the competitive examinations. If you clear the examinations then you will be called for interviews. So you can apply online, clear the examinations and interview to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?