22nd May 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

No donation seat for BC category

I am belonging to BC caste and I got 95.8 percentage in 12th standard and my percentage in groups is 96.5 am I eligible for no donation seat

Related Questions:
22nd May 2015, 12:25 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: No donation seat for BC category

Definitely, you can apply for the different colleges without donations.

Since you have not mentioned your stream so its a quite difficult to discuss all the aspects and hence we will be giving a general scenario.

>> See, if you belong to science stream and want to pursue Engineering from government college, then 12th percentage is of no use. You have to give exams like-
- IIT JEE
- AIEEE
- VIT
- BITS
- UPSEE
- IP University exam to get admission.

But yes in private colleges you will definitely get a seat without donation under the management quota.

>> On the other hand, if you belong to the Biology family, then for the government colleges, same you have to pass exams like
- AIPMT etc,

but in this case for the private institutions you might have to pay donations because for a medical seat the competition is very tough.

>> If you are from commerce side then you can easily get admission in universities like Delhi University without donation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?