15th November 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my stream from CSE to EEE after completing 2nd year?

Respected Sir, My name is Praveen and I am pursuing Engineering CSE branch and I have completed the 2nd year but now I wish to change my branch for CSE to EEE. I want to know is it possible. Please answer as soon as possible.

16th November 2016, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my stream from CSE to EEE after completing 2nd year?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change your stream from CSE to EEE for pursuing your Engineering course after completion of your second year. The subjects in first and second year of CSE and EEE course are completely different and they are related to respective streams. So, you can't continue your studies in EEE stream after completion of your second year in CSE stream. If you are interested to pursue EEE course then, you need to discontinue from CSE stream and need to take fresh admission in first year of EEE course.
16th November 2016, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my stream from CSE to EEE after completing 2nd year?

There is no such procedure to change stream in third year. This kind of change can only happen in first year, if seats are available in your present college.

Therefore, now you can't change. If you can study from first year again, then apply for any entrance exam.
17th November 2016, 06:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your stream at this instant after completing 2nd year of Engineering in CSE.
Since you have completed 2 years of Engineering in CSE, you must have to study under the same stream to complete your Graduation. To pursue EEE course, you have to take admission from the 1st year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?