25th August 2012, 01:25 PM
savitha82

How to work in teaching field after doing B.E computer science final year

i am doing B.E. computer science final year. I want to do M.E. I want to work in teaching field.
so plzzzz tell me how to do M.E.either in part time or in regular?
plzzzz tell me about this in detail............

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  2. How to do M.E after doing B.E in computer science
  3. How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field
  4. Government jobs in computer field for computer science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  6. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  8. Can a computer science engineer work in aeronautics?
  9. How to get part time teaching job in college? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  11. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  12. After B.A how can I join Computer Science field?
  13. what should a B.Tech(CSE) final year student do to get a government or PSU jobs? Various vacancies available in field of CSE?
  14. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?
  15. Which branches for girls are the best?
  16. Which field is a better choice for me to work other than Teaching after completion of PG in Physics?
  17. Will I be able to work in Software Field after completing MSc Computer Science? How much will be the salary?
  18. How to go in development field after completing MSc in computer science?
18th June 2013, 02:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work in teaching field after doing B.E computer science final year

It is better to do M.E as a full time program. After completing the course you can join as lecturer in private or government colleges. NET qualification is mandatory to get in to teaching job in government colleges. B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech qualification with a minimum of 55% marks is the qualification for NET. Selection to the job position is made after conducting interview by the concerned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?