3rd August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Government job for 30 years old women belonging to Schedule Caste?

I am 30 years 3 month old women my caste is (SC) i am not getting single government job also my experience is 3 years i was working as a clerk in pvt company please get me a government job .

11th August 2014, 12:01 PM
poojamit
Member+

Default Re: Government job for 30 years old women belonging to Schedule Caste?

As per the experience you have, I think you should apply for govt. job posts. You came under minority caste. There are many on SSC and other govt. sites. You can get the job through some of hard determination.
28th February 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 31 years old woman.Can I eligible for IBPS Or SBI 2015 exams.kindly let me know
16th April 2015, 12:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear don't lose hope. As you said you have 30 years of age. So you can not apply with your Age limits. But you can use your Age relaxation according to the Government rules.

In general the upper Age limit for the SC/ST candidate -- 35 years. That means you have age relaxation of 5 years.

So with that age limits you can apply for lot of government jobs including the below sectors.

1.Banking Sector

2.Civil's

3.Indian Forest Services

4. Railways etc.,

5.Staff Selection Service.

And one thing you must notice that your work experience will not be added for their government job. If you have a government job experience then you are eligible to apply.
24th April 2015, 03:10 PM
Ashwakh

If your highest qualification is Graduation , then

~ you can apply for the Civil services exam (ias , ips )

Maximum age limit for the SC , ST category candidates is 35 years only
The exam will be held by UPSC .

Selection process is ,
1) Preliminary exam
2) Main exam
3) Interview

~ you can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in banking sector.
Maximum age limit for the sc , st category candidates is 33 years only .

Selection process is ,
1) preliminary exams
2) main exam
3) interview

~ you can apply for the RRB exam to join in Railway department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?