15th November 2012, 09:19 PM
bhomic iishan

How to get a government job after qualifying M.Com? I am 32 years old

i am 32 years old.my qualification is M.com,M.A.my caste is obc and my husband caste is oc.i want to do a govt job.please tell me what kind of job can i get at this age through my qualification and caste.

16th November 2012, 09:56 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after qualifying M.Com? I am 32 years old

Since you belong to Other Backward Class, there are plenty of options for you since the maximum age limit for OBC candidates to apply for government job in 33 years. I will recommend that you consider banking jobs or appear for Civil Service Examination.

For banking job you should appear for IBPS Bank PO Exam. This exam is conducted on annual basis in June. The next exam will be conducted in June 2013. To appear for this exam you must meet the criteria below.

Bank PO Eligibility

1. You should be Indian citizen.

2. Age limit is 20 to 30 years.

3. Age limit for OBC is relaxed by 3 years.

5. Age Limit for SC/ST - 20 to 35 years.

6. Age limit for PD - 20 to 40 years.

7. You must have a graduation degree in any stream.

8. There is no percentage criteria.

After clearing the exam, you will be able to apply for job in 19 Public Sector Banks of India that accept the score of IBPS Exam.

Civil Service Examination

The best option would be Indian Administrative Service for you. To become IAS officer you will hav to clear the civil service examination by the Union Public Service Commission. The admission procedure of IAS exam generally starts in November/December.

Eligibility

1. You must be of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. Age Limit for IAS Exam is 21 to 30 years.

5. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

Exam Pattern

1) Preliminary Exam

2) Main Exam

3) Interview

College Lectureship

Perhaps the most convenient option is college lectureship. There is no upper age limit for that. You can apply for lecturer job in government college if have scored 55 percent marks in post graduation. There is no relaxation for OBC candidates.

If you meet this criteria then apply for the National Eligibility Test (NET). It is conducted twice a year in June and December.

Eligibility

1. Post graduation degree from UGC recognized university.

2. A minimum of 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 50 percent marks.

4. The criteria for OBC is same as General candidates.

5. Final year students may also apply.

6. There is no upper age limit for College Lectureship.
16th November 2012, 03:21 PM
Namitamd

Default Re: How to get a government job after qualifying M.Com? I am 32 years old

Hi,

You can do it many of the banks and other public sector company announce notification and OBCcategory candidates also have some age relaxation by the government. So you can check and apply and you have to attend the written exam and if you clear it there will be interview call then you get job offer. Last few months back bank of Baroda and other banks ad called for direct interview. So you need to check and apply and you will get surely. You can even try in private and MNCs you will get good package there also. Just register in the jobs sites and keep updating your resume and you will get interview calls.
16th November 2012, 04:07 PM
srikanth0438

Hi my dear friend..................

Dear you are completed M.com,so you can apply the so many jobs.............

1.you can Apply Government lecturer post.......

2.you can apply Bank P.O posts............

3.you should be applicable lab in charge post in GOVT. colleges......

4.And you can Apply all the civil exams..........

5.If you are electrical student,you have get a job in electrical departments........

Thank you............
22nd November 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hi.i hd done m.cm with 63/.and i also cleared ugc net exam with 65%.pls tell me now how cn i get govt. job .
15th December 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

HI. I m doing B.com(hons) 2nd year from DU. nd after that i want to do M.com . so plz tell me whats the procedure of Mcom . when form will come out nd when entrance will be done etc. etc..
16th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am completed MBA in Hr from MD University Rohtak Haryana throw Distance. Can I apply Net exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?