24th October 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a government job while working in MTNL in contract basis?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is pratima chauhan..i have done btech..currently i m doing job in mtnl on contract basis but i want a gov job...i m also doing preparation for that but along with job how would i do that plz guide me? Awaiting for the answer from you all soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?
  2. How can I find a government job after working as a male nurse under NRHM?
  3. What jobs are there in Junior Lecturers with M.Sc. Biochemistry?
  4. How to get a government job if I am a male staff nurse?
  5. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  6. Salary of Law officers in Banks? Qualification required to become a Law officer?
  7. How may I gain information about any employee working in any particular firm?
  8. Is my job government of private? I'm working as an account assistant in SSA and being interviewed by doeacc society H.O chandigarh
  9. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  10. Where would I get a job after working as a SAP Technical Consultant with 1.3 year experience as a contract employee?
  11. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  12. Government job for working Clerk in private company?
  13. What should I do to settle in India while working at Muscat International Airport?
  14. Jobs for overage persons in government sector? I am working in postal department
  15. Which companies are offering summer internship for IT students?
  16. How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?
  17. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will it be possible for me to get the government job by showing my MNC working experience?
28th June 2016, 04:49 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get a government job while working in MTNL in contract basis?

It is good that you are preparing along with your job. To get the government job you must crack down the entrance exam then interview. If you reach to interview there you can explain about your experience with MTNL. While applying for the job in application form you can mention about your experience. Your experience will add benefit while facing interview.

Buy Employment news on every week. This paper will give you details with indispensable information about government jobs.

Note:- A candidate must be graduate from a reputed University or approved by UGC before applying for the job.

1. Minimum age to apply for the government jobs is 21 years & maximum age is 30 years in case of general category.
2. If you are a SC/ST category you will get age relaxation of up to 5 years that is you can apply till 35 years of age.
3. If you are a OBS category you will get age relaxation of up to 3 years that is you can apply till 33 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?