26th July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Will it be possible for me to get the government job by showing my MNC working experience?

Hi,

I am done b.a. and Then BPED in Regular Mode During Same time when I was working with a MNC , Can I Show My Experience for government Job? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Thank you.
Kindly guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?
  2. Government job openings for engineer working in Automobile MNC?
  3. How to get a Government job when am 30 years old and already working in a MNC?
  4. How can I get a government job after completing MCA and while working in an MNC?
  5. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  6. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  7. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?
  8. Go for Mtech from IIT or continue to do job in IT MNC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?
  10. How to get a government job while working in Biomedical company? Is it possible to get a government job with 1 year experience?
  11. Can I get job in Infosys and TCS having 10 years of experience in a MNC after completed BCA and MCA from Distance Learning?
  12. How to prepare for the IAS entrance exam while working in an MNC?
  13. Which courses will help me to get a job in MNC?
  14. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  15. Central Government jobs for B.Tech (ECE) 2005 batch with one year experience in a MNC?
  16. What is the eligibility for grade A government jobs? I am a IT professional working with MNC company
  17. Government job for working Clerk in private company?
  18. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
11th February 2017, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to get the government job by showing my MNC working experience?

Most of the government jobs have written exam and interview to select the best candidates. Experience can be good, but they don't guarantee you a government job.

Hence, just be prepared for written exam and interview, if you want to get a decent job. There is no other way to get such jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?