16th August 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to go for SSB exams without 10th and 12th certificates?

I was not issued 10th and 12th passing certificate from my school but I do possess the marksheets. Can I still appear in SSB exams?

Related Questions:
  1. SSB interview without 10th and 12th mark sheets? Marks memo acceptable?
  2. How to directly join the SSB? I have scored 82% in 10th
  3. Am I eligible for PSC with Photostat copies of certificate?
  4. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of doing MBA through distance education?
  6. Being failed in class 11 makes me ineligible for UPSC exams?
  7. Difference between PGCET and PGECET? Can I write PGECET while studying B.Tech final year? Is there a need to attach the photocopies of 10th,12th and degree certificates?
  8. Can I apply for CAT if I've completed 10th and 12th studies from the Gulf?
  9. Can I join B.Tech now if my 12th certificate will be issued in Nov?
  10. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  11. Possibility to apply in IBPS exams for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 70% in B.Com? Is it a barrier to appear if completed 12th from Kannada Medium school?
  12. Am I eligible for SSB having secured 76.66% in 12th?
  13. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Information about SSB and CDS exams?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  16. Can I join B.Tech in LPU now and submit my 12th certificate in December?
  17. What is the date of SSB? I have been shortlisted for SSB
  18. Detailed procedure and formalities to do Post Graduation in Abroad for English Undergraduate candidate?
16th August 2015, 11:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to go for SSB exams without 10th and 12th certificates?

No, you cannot appear for SSB interview.

The original mark sheet of class 10, class 12 and graduation has to be submitted at the time of the SSB interview.

Without original mark sheet the candidate will be not allowed to appear for SSB interview process.
16th August 2015, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to go for SSB exams without 10th and 12th certificates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was not issued 10th and 12th passing certificate from my school but I do possess the marksheets. Can I still appear in SSB exams?
If you have not completed 10th and 12th standard then you are not eligible for SSB exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
17th August 2015, 01:45 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SSB is the Service Selection Board. It is always advisable to get the Transfer Certificate from the school. So please approach your school and arrange to get the same from them. It will be useful for you, for any job and it will be useful if you want to study further also. And it is mandatory that you must submit your 10th and 12th board exam mark sheet in order to appear in SSB exam.
17th August 2015, 02:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to go for SSB exams without 10th and 12th certificates.
When you will go to centre for SSB, your documents will be checked on the first day of your arrival. If you don't have the documents with yourself, then you will not be allowed to attend the SSB exams.
17th August 2015, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can attend the SSB with mark sheet and other valid documents. Normally, if you have original mark sheet with you then you won't need anything else.

If you have passed 10th and 12th then you shouldn't have any worries regarding the document verification.
19th June 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What if i don't have 12th passing certificate with me for ssb document verification?
15th June 2017, 09:34 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Unhappy Re: Is it possible to go for SSB exams without 10th and 12th certificates?

Sorry you can't go for SSB interview without your 10th and 12th marksheets. During the first day of your arrival in SSB interview your 10th and 12th certificate are needed to be verified for certificate verification so without that it is not possible to attend the interview.
18th May 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to go to Air Force SSB without university certificate?
16th June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

If my 12th final result didn't came and i got call from ssb centre .what can i do without 12th certificate.How can i deal with this problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?