4th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Defence Services for B.Arch student?

Sir,
I am doing B.Arch and I want to know that can I join Defence Services after my B.Arch? Please tell me is it possible for me or not. Thank you in advance.

23rd November 2015, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Defence Services for B.Arch student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing B.Arch and I want to know that can I join Defence Services after my B.Arch? Please tell me is it possible for me or not. Thank you in advance.
You are doing B.Arch so you are eligible for defence service exam. You can apply through CDS exam. But if you are a student of final year of B.Arch course then you are eligible for defence service exam.

CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE.

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology.

Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics.

Your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?