26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job if I am a 12th passed and 40 years age now?

I am 12th passed I also passed typing and stenographer exam by GCC . My age 40 years. My caste is OBC
Can I get job now ? Pl reply. Let me know the information on what should I do to get the job?

Thanks!

26th September 2015, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job if I am a 12th passed and 40 years age now?

You are not eligible for any government jobs with this age even if you belong to OBC category. Also, you have only 12th pass qualification which is the main drawback for you.

With this age if you had post graduation qualification then you might have been eligible for government jobs. Therefore, you have to try in private sector.
27th September 2015, 01:40 AM
sukhpal0015

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job if I am a 12th passed and 40 years age now?

Hello,
Nothing is impossible. Similarly we can't say that you are not eligible for government job in age of 40 years with just 12 standard but I want to say that chances are very much bleak. You should be lucky enough to got that job. I will rather suggest you that you should go in public sector in comparison to government sector. Your age is biggest huddle between you and government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?