27th January 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Tech?

Mtech or ms is best after btech
i am in big confusion regarding this.

18th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Tech?

Hi frend,
The acivement with MTec is more valuable at the time of your persitent in the market. But actualy cracing score for MTec is more then MSc through GATE. Beter if you able to do go with MTec as of your tecnical background you have. I will also sugest you to do the coarce from good university and dont realy go with any for perticularly this coarse.

Good kuck.

18th July 2012, 07:02 PM
akkkaabhi

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Tech?

after btech ,mtech would be best in india,msc would have been good if u had done bsc or if u r doing msc in america or in any reputed foreign institute.........!!!

18th July 2012, 08:37 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Respected sir/mam,

i think that after doing BE you should go for M.tech and not for Msc because M.tech have many far scopes in comparision to Msc ,

all the best

18th July 2012, 09:30 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Scope of M.Tech in Government and Private Sector?

Following Are The current open Position For M Tech peoples..

CompanyLocationPostVacancyLast DateBharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)

Tiruchirappalli

Senior Engineer (E2) OR Deputy Manager (E3)

16-08-2011

Department of Science & Technology

New Delhi

Scientist 'C' and Scientist 'F'

18-08-2011

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)

Thiruvananthapuram

Project Engineers I and II

05-08-2011

Rajasthan Technical University

Kota

Professor, Librarian and more

29-08-2011

Indian Statistical Institute

kolkata

Project Linked Person

29-07-2011 (Walk-in-interview)
2.Scope of M.Tech in Government and Private Sector?

M.Tech is a Master degree and you already completed graduation with Electrical branch.You are eligible to apply both government and private sector jobs.

You have more scope after completing M.Tech (Electrical Engineering).After M.Tech you have opportunities to do Ph.D from IITs,NITs.

List of some Government and private sector jobs are following:-

1)IOCL(Indian Oil Corporation Limited)

2)MNIT Allahabad

3)SAIL

4)ONGC

5)ECIL(Electronics Corporation of India Limited)

6)BHEL

3.let me tell u scope of m.sc:
Today M.Sc in India is providing a base platform for those who want to get involved in higher studies and to get some good results in future. After graduation it opens various fields for many students to fulfil his/her desires. Not only has this it also enabled a student to get into some good respectable jobs in India and abroad. Because of this M.Sc has a commendable charm when it comes to opt for a career after the bachelor’s degree.

After completing M.Sc any student can easily go to the Research network line which enables them to go for their dream organizations like the ones of BARC, ISRO etc.
Secondly, it provides the all necessary platform for the individual who want to pursue higher education in Doctorate degree.

Thirdly, it also provides student the opportunity to get involved in teaching line which is no doubt a respectable job in any society. For many courses like M.Phil, PhD, lecturer ship in the field of science M.Sc is a necessary criterion.

Today when India is rising as an IT hub, this M.Sc degree has a remarkable position. M.Sc in IT OR computers helps a student to get some good jobs in the MNC’s related to IT and computer sector. Not only this, there are many companies, industries and other sectors which provides good jobs to the M.Sc degree holders.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?