15th June 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Previous year papers and its answers for Indian Economics Services exam

Hi, I want Indian Economics Services exam. Previous papers and its answers. Can you please provide me the papers immediately? Please provide me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Indian Economics Services Exam? Previous year solved Question Papers of this Exam?
  2. Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Economics previous 5 years question papers with answers?
  4. After acquiring the qualifications of M.A.(Economics) and CMA can I appear in Indian Economic Services examination?
  5. Kuvempu University BA Economics 3rd Year- Development Economics (Paper V) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Query about Indian Economics Services?
  7. Previous 5 years Economics question papers with answers for 1st year B.Com (2nd semester) of Patna University
  8. Whether an Economics postgraduate is eligible to join Indian Economics Services? Procedure and syllabus?
  9. Can a B.Com Graduate do PG in Economics (Distance) and appear for Indian Economic Services?
  10. Karnataka Public Service Commission Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. UPSC Civil Services: Economics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. NET exam solved question papers of Economics?
  13. Previous year question papers of Kerala SER for Economics subject
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Services exam for B.Sc(Economics) final year student?
  15. Previous few years question papers with answers for Services Preparatory Institute entrance exam
  16. Previous years question papers with answers for economics?
  17. CBSE Class 12 Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous years NET economics question papers with answer key? I have passed M.A Economics
15th June 2017, 05:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year papers and its answers for Indian Economics Services exam

As you have mentioned that you need the previous years papers for Indian Economics Services examination. So, in order to help you I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the papers for the same. Download the papers from the given link and start practicing with those. These papers will definitely help you to prepare for the examination.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf INDIAN_ECONOMICS.pdf(88.0 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf -IES-Question-Paper (1).pdf(62.3 KB, 105 views)
File Type: pdf -IES-Question-Paper (2).pdf(62.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: pdf -IES-Question-Paper (3).pdf(61.9 KB, 48 views)
16th June 2017, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year papers and its answers for Indian Economics Services exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want Indian Economics Service exam. Previous papers and its answers. Can you please provide me the papers immediately? Please provide me as soon as possible.
Below are the attachments of Indian Economics Service question papers of past few years. Please download them.
16th June 2017, 12:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Below I have attached previous year question papers for Indian Economics Services exam, kindly have a look on the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ECONOMICS_I.pdf(6.22 MB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf ECONOMICS_II.pdf(55.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf ECONOMICS_III.pdf(60.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf GEN ECO-I.pdf(99.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf GEN STUDIES.pdf(49.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: pdf GENERAL_ENG.pdf(215.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: pdf GENERAL_STUDIES.pdf(58.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: pdf INDIAN_ECONOMICS.pdf(68.3 KB, 28 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?