7th July 2013, 01:59 PM
alfrey hilman

How to join Indian Army ?I am a 3rd year engineering student in computer science

My name is alfrey hilman I'm doing 3rd year engineering in computer science I like to joint in Indian army so how can I joint in Indian army

Related Questions:
  1. How to join army after passing computer science engineering
  2. How to join Indian Army for 3rd year? I am a 3rd year E&TC student
  3. How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?
  4. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E computer science
  5. Procedure to join Indian Army for 3rd year B.E(E&Tc)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  7. How to join Indian Army after passing 2nd year computer engineering
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army for 21 years old diploma Computer Science student? -- [New]
  9. Which Positions can I join in Indian Army being a 2nd year student of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
  11. How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. Which career a sports person should choose?
  13. How should I join Indian Army if I am a student of 3rd year with Hons Economics?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?
  15. Can I join flying or technical branch in Indian Air force? I am a 3rd year computer engineering student
  16. How can I Join Indian Army as an officer? I have completed B.Tech from computer science and engineering stream
  17. How should I join Indian Army? I have done B.Tech computer science and engineering
  18. How to join Army after Diploma in Computer Science?
15th August 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army ?I am a 3rd year engineering student in computer science

i am a 3rd year engineering student, how to join indian army ?
24th August 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army ?I am a 3rd year engineering student in computer science

i am cse student if any chance to join indian army
25th August 2013, 12:17 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a 3rd year engineering student, how to join indian army ?
You have to appear and apply for the CDS Exams after you ahve completed your BTECH

CDS exams are conducted by UPSC
This exam is held two times each year

Eligibilty to apply

Education:
Indian Military Academy (IMA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream
Officers Training Academy (OTA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream
Indian Airforce- Graduation Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Indian Navy - BE/BTECH

AGE LIMITS-
IMA- Between 19- 24 years
OTA Between 19- 25 years
NAVY - Between 19- 22 years
AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years
25th August 2013, 12:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Indian Army after completion of your Computer Science Engineering. At present you are in 3rd years so you can not apply for CDS examination.

For CDS exam you must have completed Graduation. Till then you can prepared for CDS exam side by side so that you are well prepared for the exam.

Age Limit for CDS Exam:

Indian Air Force Academy : 19 to 23 years

Indian Naval Academy : 19 to 22 years

Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years

Officers' Training Academy : 19 to 25 years

Selection Procedure:

-Written Exam

-SSB

-Medical Examination

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th August 2013, 12:54 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

To join the Indian Military Academy you can crack the CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Service.

This exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

CDS - I

CDS - II

CDS has four wings:

Indian Military Academy

Indian Air force

Indian Naval

Officer Training

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality:

Candidate should be citizen of India.

Educational Qualification:

You should complete the Graduation from recognized University.

Percentage not required for this exam.

Final year pursuing candidates are eligible for this exam.

Age Limit:

Indian Military Academy:

19 to 24 years.

Indian Naval:

19 to 22 years.

Indian Air force:

19 to 23 years.

Officer Training:

19 to 25 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Female candidates are eligible for the Officer Training recruitment.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Interview

Medical Test

Physical Standards for female candidates:

Physical Standards:

Exam pattern:

All the best........
25th August 2013, 09:17 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

One can join Indian Army through cracking CDS entrance exam after completion of Graduation Degree in any stream.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service, the exam for which is conducted twice every year for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Army(IMA) of CDS, must be an Unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health, can apply for Indian Army of CDS.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

After 3rd year of Computer Science engineering you can also apply for Indian Army through TES(Technical Entry Scheme).

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in AND http://www.joinindianarmy.com
28th October 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN ARMY AFTER PASSING FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING.I AM A 4th YEAR STUDENT OF FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?