23rd March 2016, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I came to know that BSNL is advertised for Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam. Kindly let me know how can I apply in this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  2. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  3. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  4. Will IOCL fire Graduate Apprentice Engineer after 11 months?
  5. How can I apply in Bosch Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Important dates of this drive?
  6. Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?
  7. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  8. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  9. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
  10. Do I have opportunities in core field after doing graduate engineer apprentice in electronics corporation of India Limited(ECIL)?
  11. Available job vacancies for ECE and eligibility for them? Steps that I should take?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in Guwahati(Assam)? Can a Law graduate apply for B.Ed course? How may I get details about B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  14. Am I eligible for ISRO (SAC) Ahmedabad for Graduate Apprentice?
  15. How to apply for BSNL TTA job?
  16. How may I get a good job in government sector with B.Tech(ECE) degree? I've secured 64% marks
  17. Is out training certificate valid for recruitment?
  18. How to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment being ECE graduate of Tamil Nadu?
9th April 2016, 05:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?

Eligibility criteria for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice :-

-The candidates should have passed Bachelor's degree in (Engineering/ Technology) B.E/B.Tech (Telecommunication, Electronics, Radio, Computer, Electrical, IT, Instrumentation) or a Master's degree in (Electronics/ Computer Science), M.Sc (Electronics)/ M.Sc (Computer Science) from a recognized board.

-The candidate age must not exceed 30 years. However, there will be relaxation in age limit for reserved categories as per the government norms.

How to apply:

The candidates can send the application in the prescribed format to ' The DGM (A/HR), O/o the CGM Telecom, BSNL, Assam Telecom Circle, 3rd floor, BSNL Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati- 781001'.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?