24th July 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

which exam should write to get job in Government sector after MSSE 5 years integrated course?

i am persuing msse( 5 yrs integrated course)which exams should i write to get jobs in government sector?

Related Questions:
  1. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  2. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  4. While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector?
  5. Is there any government job application for software engineer with 5 years integrated course?
  6. Scope of MA in Sociology?
  7. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  8. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  9. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  10. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  13. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  14. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  16. What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?
  17. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  18. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th exam with 55%?
13th June 2017, 12:08 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: which exam should write to get job in Government sector after MSSE 5 years integrated course?

With a masters degree qualification you are eligible to write every examination conducted by the government. You can write the examination for the post of Officer such as a Probationary officer (bank), UPSC (IAS, IPS, SI, etc.), Railway officer, etc. You can also join Indian army. By passing preliminary, mains and interview you will get the job. You need to work hard for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?