30th October 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to correct my name in Aadhar card?

My name is Adlina Jai Singh, but in my Aadhar card it is incorrectly written as Adlina Jay Singh. What to do to correct this. So I want to correct my surname Jay to Jai so tell me how can I do this.

30th October 2017, 07:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to correct my name in Aadhar card?

You should contact online computer cafe near your area. You should apply online for correction in Aadhar card.
You need to fill up form and put correct name there with any of your identity proof. It should be either Voter Id card, Pan Card Driving Licence or any other Id Proof. You will get renewed Aadhar card withing 7 days with correct name.
30th October 2017, 08:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The process to update or correct incorrect details in Aadhaar card is very simple.

1. You need to visit the official website of UIDAI and update your details by attach any valid documents from list mentioned on website.

You can attach any document from list which contains your correct name.

2. To correct name in your aadhar card, Visit this link .

Generally, it gets updated within 72 hours.
30th October 2017, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To correct your name in Aadhar Card, you need to visit the nearest Aadhar enrollment center and apply for name correction. You need to submit the Identity Proof issued by government to get your name in Aadhar Card. You can also apply for Aadhar card name correction through online by visiting the Aadhar card official website and you need to submit the attested copy of Identity Proof to get your name corrected in Aadhar Card.
30th October 2017, 10:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to change your name in Aadhar card, you have to follow the given procedure:

> First of all you have to visit the website at: (https://uidai.gov.in/) and click on the "update Aadhaar" option.

> Now you have to type the 12 digit Aadhaar number and click on send OTP button.

> After receiving the OTP, you have to enter it in the empty box and proceed further.

> Now you can see a page where you can do the necessary corrections.

> After that you have to upload an id proof and submit it.

> Finally, you will receive an Update Request Number which you have to save it in a secured folder. You will receive the updated Adhaar card at your given address.
30th October 2017, 10:54 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Adlina Jai Singh, but in my Aadhar card it is incorrectly written as Adlina Jay Singh. What to do to correct this. So I want to correct my surname Jay to Jai so tell me how can I do this.
Dear Aspirant,

It is very easy task. Get make an affidavit on Rs. 10/- stamp duly notarized by advocate with proper seal and your photo with your name relating clarification. If you have any other ID proof with right surname then attached the same with affidavit.
After that you have to go nearest adhar centre and apply for correction.

With Regards
AKS
31st October 2017, 12:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To correct your name in the Aadhar card, you must have to follow some steps which I have mentioned below, just have a look over it.

You must have to visit at the official website of UIDAI
Update with your details and select any of the attached document which is listed on the website which contains your correct name.

For more details, visit to the official website.
https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
31st October 2017, 05:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You yourself can do the correction to your Aadhar card by visiting this link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update.
The link provided above is the official website of UIDAI, you need to visit the link and sign in by entering your Aadhar number. And after that you can do the correction work by editing your name and upload any of the suggested documents. Just follow the procedure given in that link.
10th November 2017, 10:05 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

In order to correct your name in Aadhar card you need to visit on UIDAI site of government or you can go to nearest​ cyber cafe.

You have to submit any of your Indentity proof in which your name is correctly written.
You will get an OTP code in your mobile number.
After completing all the process you will get your new Aadhar card within one week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?