7th July 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get my name corrected in 10th board certificate?

Sir, my father name in my 10th board certificate is Pradeep Sharma, but in his voter id card, pan card, and Aadhar card is Pradeep Sharma. I passed 10th exam 1 month ago. What can I do? Please help me Sir.

7th July 2017, 09:12 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: How to get my name corrected in 10th board certificate?

You can go to regional office of your respective board with a letter stating that you want to correct the name of your father. They will ask you for a minimal fee which you have to pay by cash or demand draft. Once you have paid that amount they will let you know that when you are going to get the rectified documents.
7th July 2017, 09:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get your name corrected in 10th standard board examination certificate, you have to visit the school where you have pursued your 10th standard. You need to contact your school principal and inform him about the mistake in your 10th standard board examination certificate, so, that he may ask you to fill the application form and pay the specified fee, so, that he will forward your request to main board for getting the mistake corrected in your 10th standard board examination certificate.
7th July 2017, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can write an application to your school principal for correction of name in the certificate. They will forward the application to board with supporting proofs.

Just contact the school officials as soon as possible. You can't apply for correction individually. Only your school has that authority.
8th July 2017, 01:12 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to change the spellings of your father's name in your 10th board certificate, you need to contact your respective school office from where you have pursued your 10th standard, they will guide you how to approach the regional exam board office to get your father's name corrected in your 10th board certificate. Also you need to contact to the concerned person of the Board stating him/her your issue thoroughly by an application. You will have to submit some identity proof like Aadhar Card, Ration Card, etc., for verification of your father's name. Then, they will correct your father's name in 10th standard certificate and will issue you the new 10th standard board certificate.
8th July 2017, 07:51 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You should contact your school official at the earliest and should also write an application regarding the issue you are facing and I am sure your issue will be addressed.

You should however do it at the earliest to get it noticed and to get corrected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?