4th September 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get an education loan from SBI if don't have voter id and Aadhar card?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan at SBI bank but the bank manager asked me for Aadhar Card. I don't have Aadhar card and voter id, I have only my college id. Please tell me what should I do to get an education loan?

Related Questions:
11th September 2016, 12:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get an education loan from SBI if don't have voter id and Aadhar card?

There is no problem if you do not have aadhar card or voter id. However, you should apply for them as soon as possible and make sure you have them as they will be useful at various places in future. For now, you can show other government ID proofs and can open an account with the help of your admit card for 10th/12th along with PAN card and ration card. Once you open an account, there will not be any requirement of additional proof for the loan concerning your identity as your account will be linked to your loan account. For now, approach the branch manager and ask for alternative as you do not have voter-id card or aadhar card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?