1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get my name spelling corrected in Aadhar card?

Sir, in my case my name in 12th mark sheet is Darshani Ramrao Barasker, but in Aadhaar card it was only Darshani Barasker. So, I gave it for correction and even after receiving the Aadhaar card my name is still appearing Darshani Barasker in online form filling procedure, but by mistake, I have completed step 1 by this name. So, please give any solution.

1st February 2017, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my name spelling corrected in Aadhar card?

You need to have documents to support your correction. If you have 10th mark sheet, then it can act as your correct name. You can visit the official website of UIDAI for correction or updating your aadhaar card.

The official website, https://uidai.gov.in/ is available for such procedure. If you have any aadhaar enrollment center near you, then contact them for correction with the help of necessary documents.
1st February 2017, 06:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you need to correct your name spelling in Aadhar Card then, you can do it at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update, if your mobile number is linked to Aadhar Card. The UIDAI will send you OTP to your registered mobile number then, you need to enter it in the update portal and you can apply for name correction in Aadhar Card or you can directly visit any Aadhar Card update center which is nearest to your location.
1st February 2017, 10:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should contact your nearest government office responsible for issuing Aadhar cards and other documents and address your issues to them with proper application letter. You will be further assisted about the procedures to follow for the correction to be done. Kindly follow them and I am sure your issue will be resolved.
1st February 2017, 11:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To change your name in Aadhar card you have to visit the online self service portal of Aadhar card and have to apply for a name change by clicking that option and you have to submit the documents(photo identity proof, address proof, etc.) with self attested or with left thumb impression and you have to write your name clearly above the space for signature box.
12th May 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How can get my name's spellings in aadhaar card because when i downloading e-aadhaar data does not match our record. So what i will do?
15th May 2017, 01:18 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can get my name's spellings in aadhaar card because when i downloading e-aadhaar data does not match our record. So what i will do?
Someone wants to correctify in the name of aadhar card must visit it's official site www.uidai.gov.in and choose the *aadhar correction* .
After providing some basic information, your new aadhar card will be issued within few days.
27th August 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

My mother want to spelling correction in name. What is document required? Mentioned that there are also mistake in voter and ration card.
14th November 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name in 10th class and in my aadhar card is different. Do i get any problem For document verification for any central government jobs?
14th June 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name in 12th class and in my aadhar card is different. Do I get any problem for document verification for college admission?
14th June 2018, 02:56 PM
Ruchit15

Sir my name in 12th class marksheet and in my aadhar card is different. Do i get any problem in document verification at the time of college admission ?
23rd January 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

My father'name in adhaar and my marksheet is different and i dont have any other id proof, so could my 10 mrksheet act as an identity proof for correction?
29th May 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends, I have a great knowledge and experience on Aadhaar and other problem related to it like. Aadhaar update o marriage and correction on Aadhaar or ssa gujarat child tracking https://aadhaarcard.co.in/aadhaar-services/aadhar-enabled-dise/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?