1st September 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Is Aadhar card compulsory to apply for an education loan?

Hello sir, I have applied for Aadhar card but yet not get received. I am planning to apply for an education loan. Is Aadhar card compulsory to apply for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get an education loan from SBI if don't have voter id and Aadhar card?
  2. How to get my name spelling corrected in Aadhar card? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for an education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get an education loan?
  4. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  6. Is Pan Card important to get an education loan?
  7. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  8. How to get an education loan if, I don't have an Account and a Pan Card?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  10. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  11. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  12. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Is Aadhar card mandatory or not for appearing in class 10th board exam of ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  16. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  17. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
11th September 2016, 01:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Aadhar card compulsory to apply for an education loan?

No, Aadhar card is not a compulsion in order to avail education loan. You can opt for education loan even without an aadhar card. Aadhar card is asked by the bank to link your account with the aadhar card number which will ensure proper tracking by any authority especially income tax authority and other banks as well. It is recommended to submit a copy of your aadhar card when you receive it in the bank from which you are seeking education loan.
19th February 2019, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Aadhar card compulsory to apply for an education loan?

I want to apply for student loan i have my adhar card but mother the co-applicant she doesn't have it but she have her pan card so it will be possible to apply for loan ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?