11th November 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What to do after B.Com to become a higher class teacher or lecturer?

I am pursuing B.Com programme (final year) from Delhi University. What shall I do after B.Com to become a higher class teacher or a lecturer? What I can prepare for with my final year of B.Com program?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I prepare for my final year B.Com exam? What to do further after B.Com to become a Lecturer or higher class Teacher?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Higher Secondary Teacher and College Lecturer? Which course should I pursue after completing BA? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get teaching jobs for Science subject at school level after completing Engineering in Mechanical Department?
  4. What is the best career option for me other than becoming a lecturer or teacher?
  5. What should I do next to become a government teacher or lecturer?
  6. Career options for B.Sc Maths(H)?
  7. Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?
  8. Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?
  9. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  10. Jobs after B.A. English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths?
  12. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  13. MA History from IGNOU along with NPTT course is a good option?
  14. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  15. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  16. How to become a lecturer in good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing graduation in Commerce? What course should I do to become a Teacher or a Lecturer?
  18. Age limit to get a government teacher job and of a lecturer?
11th November 2016, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Com to become a higher class teacher or lecturer?

To become a higher class teacher or lecturer after completion of your B.Com course, you need to pursue B.Ed course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. You have to appear and qualify the examinations like AP TET, TS TET, etc., to get a job in teaching field.
11th November 2016, 08:09 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after B.Com to become a higher class teacher or lecturer?

For teacher and lecturer post you have to do post graduation along with B.ED. After completing these courses you have to give CTET/NET exams. These exams are qualifying exams for teaching recruitment. Thanks
11th November 2016, 11:45 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing B.Com programme (final year) from Delhi University. What shall I do after B.Com to become a higher class teacher or a lecturer? What I can prepare for with my final year of B.Com program?
- To become a Teacher you need to complete B.Ed course from a recognized university and you must qualify in the TET entrance exam with good marks.

- To become a Lecturer you need to complete Master degree followed by PhD course and You must qualify in the NET entrance exam with good marks.
12th November 2016, 12:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become a teacher you need to pursue bachelor degree in education. It is a two year duration course.

The candidates after the B.Ed degree will be eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by CBSE as CTET or by state government as STET for recruitment as teacher.

For recruitment as lecturer you have to pursue master degree and then appear and qualify in NET examination for final selection as lecturer in colleges.

So, pursuing the course as according to your desire.
12th November 2016, 06:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a higher class teacher or a lecturer after completion of your B.Com degree, you will have to first of all complete your B.Ed from a recognized university. After the completion of your B.Ed, you will have to appear for TET examination and should clear it with good marks in order to be eligible to apply for the post of a teacher in higher secondary classes or as a lecturer in various college universities.
12th November 2016, 07:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a higher class teacher or a lecturer after completion of your B.Com degree, you will have to first of all complete your B.Ed from a recognized university. After the completion of your B.Ed, you will have to appear for TET examination and should clear it with good marks in order to be eligible to apply for the post of a teacher in higher secondary classes or as a lecturer in various college universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?