10th August 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? What salary I will get? Procedure to get job?

Sir,
After completing the B.Tech in Civil Engineering what are the posts available for me in L&T company? What is the salary I will get? Please tell me how I can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  2. Kind of jobs provided to B.Sc freshers? Initial salary offered?
  3. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?
  4. Job options for candidate who have completed Mechanical engineering in 6 years? What about salary?
  5. What kind of posts are available in Indian Army for M.Sc(IT) candidate?
  6. What kind of job in offered in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? Salary offered by Mahindra Satyam?
  7. What kind of job I will get after completing FY BCA? Expected Salary for FY BCA candidate?
  8. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  9. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  10. What kind of job can I get after passing 12th commerce? What is the salary in articleship?
  11. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?
  12. Posts available for Electrical engineer along with MBA? Qualification required and entrance exam?
  13. What kind of job can I do after doing BSc in Biotech?
  14. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  16. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for Electrical Engineering Diploma candidate? When the notification will be release?
  18. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
29th May 2016, 09:23 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? What salary I will get? Procedure to get job?

After completing the B.Tech in Civil Engineering there are a lot many posts for the fresher's.
Being an engineering students and then being B.Tech in Civil Engineering will never leads you to be a jobless. You can find job for yourself anytime as well as anywhere.

SO mentioned below are the some companies that hires fresher graduate from Civil branch for many posts as well as positions:

1. L&T
2. A.K Builder.
3. Hirananadani Builder.
4. JCB

** These are the companies that hires B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Most importantly Civil Students can get job in IT field also, this is the most
important advantage to them. SO, then won't remain jobless.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?