7th September 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get government jobs in MP after class 12th with biology?

Sir or Madam, my name is Pankaj Sargara from small village Rajoda district Dewas. Here no one is interested in government exam that only my dream from childhood to achieve government job but I am confuse after 12th for MPPSE. My subject is biology. I am confused to select subject in college for graduation please give me reply.

8th September 2017, 08:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get government jobs in MP after class 12th with biology?

In order to get job in government sector, you must definitely have met the required educational qualification. There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible.

>> You must have successfully completed Bachelor Degree or Graduation from a recognized university.

>> So as you are presently in 12th Class, I suggest you to first complete the Graduation in your desired stream.

>> After completion of Graduation, you may apply for job opportunities like
* Union Public Service Commission
* State Bank of India
* Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
* NDA Recruitment
* Indian Railways recruitment..etc.,
9th September 2017, 01:16 AM
Thexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get government jobs in MP after class 12th with biology?

Yes, You are definitely eligible for Government jobs.
List of government jobs exam in intermediate level are:
* Lower divisional clear by qualify the exam of Staff selection commission combined higher secondary level.
* Commisioned officer by qualify the NDA entrance exam.
* You can join Indian Army and Indian Navy as a junior commisioned officer and Indian Airforce as an airmen.
* Police Constable, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?