7th January 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th (Commerce)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I am about to appear for the Board exams. I want to do a Government job so I want to know what are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th with Commerce stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs for a candidate with 48% in 12th Commerce?
  2. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  3. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  4. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  5. Competitive exams to get Government jobs for BHMS candidate?
  6. Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?
  7. List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce
  8. Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?
  9. Which subject should i study after 12th from Commerce to become eligible for UPSC jobs?
  10. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  13. Which are the entrance exams for government jobs after passing 12th commerce?
  14. Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?
  15. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  16. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  17. For which Competitive Exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of 12th Class?
  18. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
8th January 2017, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th (Commerce)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I am about to appear for the Board exams. I want to do a Government job so I want to know what are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th with Commerce stream? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed 12th standard, so you are eligible for government sector jobs like.

1. Staff Selection exam

2.Group D post

3.NDA exam
9th January 2017, 04:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th (Commerce)?

Competitive entrance exams available after 12th for commerce stream candidates:

National Defence Academy entrance examination for joining Indian Army. Age limit for male candidates is 16.5-19.5 years. Commerce stream candidates are eligible for Indian Army only.

Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level examination. The age limit for exam is 18-27 years. Reserved category candidates have upper age relaxation.

Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?