16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard? Who can provide me the right details and steps which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
16th September 2016, 10:02 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard?

After completing 12th you can give Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) exam conducted by SSC. After that you will be eligible for various posts which is suitable for 12th pass candidate. Or you can try different jobs portal also. There you will get every details about government jobs or vacancies. Thanks
16th September 2016, 02:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard? Who can provide me the right details and steps which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

For any government jobs first the notification is released and then the candidates should apply online for the job. The shortlisted candidates will be informed and they have to appear for the written test. The test will be based on the job and basic science, mathematics and general knowledge questions. Based on the marks scored in the written test, the candidates will be shortlisted and called for an interview. During the interview process the marks sheets and other certificates also verified. If you clear the interview and then you will be posted after training. This is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard.
16th September 2016, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to look for notification for various government jobs and apply on the basis of your qualification. Selection will be on the basis of performance in written exam and interview in most cases, after applying for the job.

On the basis of class 12th there is not much available for you. Still there are exams like NDA, SCRA etc which are officer level exams. Most of the jobs will of lower grade like Group 4 jobs, on the basis of class 12th.
16th September 2016, 09:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure is to government jobs after appearing in entrance examination is to qualify in all the stages of entrance examination.

So, you just need to appear and qualify in entrance to get government jobs. The available options are :-

SSC CHSLE.

NDA.

IB.

Defence Clerk jobs.

Railway TTE.

So, as per you interest appear and qualify in respective entrance examination for final recruitment in government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?