25th December 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in New India Assurance Company Limited?

I am B.Com and CA IPCC completed student and currently doing job in a firm in Delhi. Please tell me procedure to get job in New India Assurance Company Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for job in New India Assurance Company Limited after B.Com?
  2. Date of announcement of results of New India Assurance Company Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to secure job in Electronics Corporation of India Limited being an ECE candidate?
  4. How can I get Quality Assurance Officer job in USA after completing Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance?
  5. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  6. Date of result of New India Assurance Company AAO Exam?
  7. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  8. Can I get into food processing field after completing M.Tech Biotechnology?
  9. Results of NIA - New India Assurance Company
  10. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for job in Bhilai Engineering Corporation Limited for Mechanical engineer? Branches of this company in India?
  11. Which company is better to do internship from job point of view among Inducto Steel Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited, Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd and TMT (India) Ltd?
  12. Which are the PSU companies having no CGPA criteria?
  13. List of private and government companies in which electronics and communication fresher can apply?
  14. Procedure to get job in Century Textiles & Industries Limited after degree in Textile engineering? Branch of this company in Gujarat?
  15. What are EEE core companies available in Tamilnadu?
  16. How to get job in Emmessar Biotech & Nutrition Limited after B.Sc Food Technology? Branches of this company in India?
  17. How can a Civil Engineer get job in Gammon India Limited? -- [New]
  18. Good place to do final project of MBA HR?
29th December 2017, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in New India Assurance Company Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Com and CA IPCC completed student and currently doing job in a firm in Delhi. Please tell me procedure to get job in New India Assurance Company Limited?

Candidates have to apply for a job in New India Assurance Company Limited online, after the recruitment notification is released in the New India Assurance Company Limited website and Employment News. There are various vacancies available in New India Assurance Company Limited like Assistants, Administrative Officers – Medical, Administrative Officers – Generalists etc. Candidates are selected through Tier I Online Examination (Preliminary), Tier II Online Examination (Main) and Regional Language Test. Candidates can find the other eligibility criteria in the notification. New India Assurance Company Limited website link is given Click Here
29th December 2017, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get job in New India Assurance Company Limited:

New India Assurance Company Limited is one of the organizations that recruit candidates for several posts. This company issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the posts of Assistant and Administrative Officer..etc.,

For Administrative Officer :-

>> You must have completed MD/ MS or MBBS or PG Medical Degree with minimum 60% marks in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years

For Assistant :-

>> You must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with English as one of the subjects.

>> As you are done with B.Com course, you may apply for Assistant recruitment. The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years.

I suggest you to go through Careers/ Recruitment section of this website for more latest updates of the recruitment. You are required to fill up all the fields in application form like DOB, Educational qualification, age criteria. After filling up the form, you are required to upload your latest passport size photographs and pay the concerned fee before final submitting. After completion of this, you are required to take a printout of the application form.

Click here for Official Website
30th December 2017, 08:48 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

At first, you have to apply online for New India Assurance Company Limited.Then, you have to take Tier 1(preliminary) & Tier 2(main) exams followed by a Regional language test.After some days, they will post the results on their official website.

For further details, you can visit New India Assurance Company Limited official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?