26th April 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Emmessar Biotech & Nutrition Limited after B.Sc Food Technology? Branches of this company in India?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Food Technology and want to get job in Emmessar Biotech & Nutrition Limited. How to get job in this company? Branches of this company in India?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  2. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  3. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  4. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  5. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  6. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  9. Which is better in terms of job M.Sc Food Technology or M.Sc Food Science & Technology?
  10. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?
  12. Am I eligible for admission in MSc food technology after completing BSc Biotech with 43%?
  13. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  14. How to get job in Everest Spices being a Bachelor of Food and Nutrition Technology holder?
  15. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  17. Which subject to choose in post graduation between Biotechnology and Food Technology?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2017, 11:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Emmessar Biotech & Nutrition Limited after B.Sc Food Technology? Branches of this company in India?

In order to get job in Emmessar Biotech and Nutrition Limited, you are required to apply for the job from official website of this Emmessar Biotech and Nutrition Limited.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Emmessar Biotech and Nutrition Limited is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university. As you are done with Bachelor of Science in Food Technology course, I suggest you to apply for this company from "Recruitment/ Careers" section.

There are several branches available in India and the list of branches available in India along with the contact details are given in the below link.

Click here for Branches of this Company in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?