26th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Century Textiles & Industries Limited after degree in Textile engineering? Branch of this company in Gujarat?

Respected sir, I have completed B.Tech in Textile engineering and want to get job in Century Textiles & Industries Limited. Procedure to get job in this company? Branch of it in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get a job in Century Textiles after Diploma in Textile Engineering with 6 CGPA? How should I approach?
  2. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do training in Diploma in Textile engineering from Century Textile and Industries?
  4. Procedure to get job in Gopal Iron & Steels Company (Gujarat) Limited after Mechanical engineering? Vacancies and post available for me? -- [New]
  5. List of top private companies?
  6. Which are the good companies offering internship program in the month of December? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical
  7. Is there any branch of Honda company in Gujarat? How to get job in this company?
  8. Way to secure a job in Dhunseri Tea & Industries and Diana Tea Company Limited after B.Sc Agriculture?
  9. What is the scope of job in industries in Gujarat? What is the salary package? I am studying chemical engineering final year from Gujarat Technological University
  10. Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?
  11. List of companies in Hyderabad providing internship for mechanical engineering
  12. What can I do to get job in a private limited company being Civil engineer? Which are important companies related to Civil engineering?
  13. Is there a Ph.D in textile? What are the universities offering Ph.D in textile? What are the subjects there in Ph.D in textile?
  14. Vacancy in Marvel Industries Ltd for Textile engineering holder? How to apply for it?
  15. Which company is better to do internship from job point of view among Inducto Steel Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited, Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd and TMT (India) Ltd?
  16. How can I get job in Ministry of Textiles after completing B.Des?
  17. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  18. Can a B.Sc Food Technologist get job in Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar & Industries Limited? Which type of post I can get?
5th May 2017, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Century Textiles & Industries Limited after degree in Textile engineering? Branch of this company in Gujarat?

In order to get job in Century Textiles and Industries Limited, you are required to directly approach the company either through Email or through contact details. I am providing you contact details of the company "Century Textiles and Industries Limited" below and I request you to go through them once in order to get job in the company.

I suggest you to upload your latest updated resume on the below Email Address and then contact to the following phone numbers.

Ph. No: +91 22 24957 000

Email ID: [email protected]

Address for Communication: Century Bhavan, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400030, Maharasthra, India

Click here for More Details

Although it's office is in Mumbai, there is a branch in Gujarat of the same Century Textiles and Industries Limited Company. Here is the communication address of the branch in Gujarat.

Gujarat's Address :- Iscon Mega Mall, Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway, Near Rajpth Club, Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway, Service Road, Ramdevnagar, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380006 (Open hours 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?