7th July 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Para Commando after 12th class?

I am Suman Manna. I am complete 12th class. My subjects are Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Application. My height is 162 cm. Sir, I want to join in Para commando. Please reply, what should I do to join Para Commando?
My email address is- [email protected].

8th July 2017, 11:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Para Commando after 12th class?

In order to join Para Commando you should have completed your 12th standard with physics and mathematics as your compulsory subjects from a recognized board. With his nullification you have to appear for NDA (National Defense Academy) examination after clearing which you will get proper training and will be eligible to become a Para Commando.

I have attached a link below where you can find the eligibility of NDA examination, so download the file and go through it carefully.

8th July 2017, 11:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join para cammondo after 12th:

The process of joining in as a para cammando is that you should be a part of Indian army. You need to have some experience in Indian army the procedure to join Indian army is that you should apply for entrance exam and the elegiblity are:-

Nationality
Martial status
Age limit
Educational qualification
Physical standard

The nationality standard needed is citizen of India .

Martial status for the exam is candidate should be unmarried male.

Age limit needed is 16.5 to 19 years.

Candidate must be physically fit.

Candidate must pass 12th from recognised board.

25th March 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What if we have done commerce in 12th n we want to join para commando plzzzzz give me the procedure of joining it??

12th June 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am Priti I have questions that their is special exam for para cammando of it is NDA then how can girl apply that ex because a girl cannot apply a NDA exam

12th August 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 now, aged 17. I want to be a para sf captain.what should i do to get this career? Please reply.

9th December 2021, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM PRATHAM SHARMA AND I AM IN 11 I WANT TO BECAME A PARA SPECIAL FORCES BUT I AM TAKE THE HUMANITIES

30th April 2022, 10:14 AM
HansAnkhiya

Those attaining 100% marks in Physical Fitness tests and 50% marks in Written Test and are in merit will be asked to exercise an option of joining the ELITE PARA Regt by AROs just prior to their despatch. These volunteers candidates will be subjected to additional tests for selection for PARA Regt.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?