17th May 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How should I join customs while pursuing B.Tech?

i am pursuing my btech & i am intersted in customs
so plz sugest me hw do i do??

24th May 2012, 10:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join customs while pursuing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am pursuing my btech & i am intersted in customs
so plz sugest me hw do i do??
Since you are pursuing your bachelors degree program, first of all you need complete and qualify the B.Tech Program to be eligible to apply for the Customs Department. The department comes under Central Board of Excise and Customs-Government of India. However, on behalf of the board, the selection procedure is carried out by Staff Selection Commission. The commission conducts entrance examination known as Combined Graduate Level Examination and a graduate in any discipline is eligible to write the exam. The minimum eligible age for Combined Graduate Level Examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.
For any information, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?