19th February 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Central School job of Drawing Teacher?

Hi, I am mukesh prasad. I am 21 years old from asansol. I have Diploma in fine art painting. And also i am a graduate with hindi. Kindly tell me the procedure to get central school job of drawing teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?
  2. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. Is there any course for becoming Teacher of Drawing and Craft?
  5. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  6. How can I do the teaching job in state or central government schools? Qualifications for the drawing teacher job?
  7. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Qualifications required for a drawing teacher?
  9. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  10. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed to enrol in drawing school in Mysore?
  12. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  13. How to get government drawing teacher job?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for opening a drawing school by following all legal formalities?
  15. DSSSB drawing teacher previous text paper, syllabus and datesheet
  16. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  17. Can I become a Drawing Teacher in any government school after completing ITI in Commercial Art?
  18. How to get a job in Central Schools for teaching job?
27th May 2016, 02:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Central School job of Drawing Teacher?

You have to appear and clear CTET to get job of Drawing Teacher in Central School.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test .

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi conducts the CTET for making appointment of eligible candidate as teacher of Central Schools.

Eligibility criteria :-

The candidate who wishes to apply for class I-V should have Senior Secondary exam with at least 50%(45% for reserved category) marks.The candidate who are in the final year of their diploma can also apply for the examination .

The candidate who wishes to apply for class VI-VIII should have Graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.There is relaxation of 5% marks for backward categories candidates

The minimum age limit to apply for the CTET is 22 years.There is no upper age limit to apply for the CTET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?