12th August 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? Tips to prepare for recruitment exams?

Hello Everyone,
I'm a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student. I want to know how I will be prepare for the Indian Railway exams? What are the recruitment Indian Railway publish for me?

9th March 2016, 04:25 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? Tips to prepare for recruitment exams?

You have completed your B.Tech in Civil Engineering branch and interested to get job in Railway sector. Yes, definitely you are eligible for getting job in Indian Railway.

Following are the posts in which in you are eligible:

--Junior Engineer post

--Senior Section Engineer post.

Tips to preparation:

--The online test consists of technical as well as non technical questions. The technical question consists of questions related to core subjects. So you have to prepare well the core subjects.

-- You have to get aware about the current affairs too and also aware about the general knowledge of Indian Railway too.

--You have to prepare well for Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning section from a good book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?