20th July 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Rules under Government jobs recruitment for a candidate who doesn't posses Non-Creamy Layer during the advertisement but in interview?

Hi Sir,
Can you make me clear about the rules of Government jobs recruitment. I want to know what are the rules if one does not posses Non-Creamy Layer valid on date of advertisement of the particular Government job recruitment but posses at time of interview? Please tell me about this.

22nd July 2016, 11:04 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Rules under Government jobs recruitment for a candidate who doesn't posses Non-Creamy Layer during the advertisement but in interview?

At the time of filling up online form no one will ask you to submit your caste certificate. You need to only chose your category but at the time of facing interview have to showcase your caste certificate in original along with photocopy. So, no need to worry while applying & giving examinations but make sure you have it at interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?