20th July 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How much time to spend everyday in preparation to become a Collector? Books and articles to prepare?

Just now I have completed my 10th with 96% marks. I have chosen Commerce field and decided to become a Collector .So what kind of books or articles should I read and how much time should I give for these studies everyday?

22nd July 2016, 12:38 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time to spend everyday in preparation to become a Collector? Books and articles to prepare?

To become Collector or an I.A.S you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

It is good to see your interest and awareness about examination. To qualify in examination you need to go through current affairs, need to have better knowledge of Indian and World History,Geography, Economics, Political Science and Enviornment.

So, you need to focus on these topics to qualify in examination and for the preparation you can take help of newspaper, internet, and various magzines released monthly or weekly.
22nd July 2016, 10:54 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much time to spend everyday in preparation to become a Collector? Books and articles to prepare?

To become Collector a candidate must face Civil Service Exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Eligibility is to be graduate from a recognized university & age must be between 21 years to 32 years. Once you complete your graduation then can apply for the same. You need to spend 10-12 hours of study every day & join coaching classes. Read newspaper & listen to news. You can buy UPSC Civil Service Exam book of last 2-3 years. But as of now better to concentrate over your study after than think of applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?