8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

For how many post I can apply in Central University of Gujarat recruitment being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?

I have done M.Sc(IT) and now I want to apply in recruitment of Central University of Gujarat. Kindly tell me for how many posts I can apply in this recruitment? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure for Librarian post in Central University of Gujarat? Eligiblity to apply?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk recruitment for B.A.(Mathematics) graduate?
  3. How many posts are available in DFS, Gujarat for Applied Physics postgraduate?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in DFS, Gujarat Scientific Assistant recruitment being a female Electronics postgraduate with 67%?
  5. How many vacancies are available for Assistant in Central University of Gujarat? Cost of application? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UPSC Engineering Graduates recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate?
  8. Government jobs for ITI Electrical 2nd year candidate?
  9. Should I apply in LIC AAO recruitment being an MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  10. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?
  11. Age limit and salary package of Librarian in Central University of Gujarat?
  12. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  13. Names of the colleges of MSc IT in Surat?
  14. How can I become a RTO officer after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Can I apply for NIELIT Executive Assistant post being a M.Com(Finance) postgraduate?
  16. MSc IT or MSc Computer Science? Are they equivalent in terms of jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  18. Relaxation scheme for Master's Degree in Central University of Gujarat for SC students?
16th March 2018, 04:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many post I can apply in Central University of Gujarat recruitment being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?

If you are applying for job in the university, then based on your qualification, you can apply for lecturer jobs, if you have cleared exams like NET/SET.

Just make sure that you have got atleast 55% marks in your masters degree. Selection is mostly based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?