20th July 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in TSPSC Group-II recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply in TSPSC Group-II recruitment. Can anyone of you please tell me which subject I should choose? I am a Mechanical graduate. And I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks?
  2. Which optional subjects should Mechanical Engineering students choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I choose subject to study in B.Ed after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?
  4. Can I apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?
  5. Which group is best between Mechanical and computer science?
  6. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  7. Which subject an Economics post graduate should choose for UGC NET exam? Maximum how many subjects can be chosen? -- [New]
  8. How do I clear the entrance exam of PWD?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?
  10. Which specialization should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  12. Which subject should I choose from Mechanical to crack CSAT exam
  13. Am I eligible to appear in TNPSC Group-III recruitment exam being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  14. How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  15. What kind of posts are available in GIDC for B.E. Mechanical graduate? Benefits for reserved candidates in this recruitment?
  16. How to do Mechanical engineering? What should I choose in class 11th as additional subject
  17. Eligibility to write Group 1, 2, 3 and 4 exams of TNPSC?
  18. Subject to choose in IAS exam for a BBA graduate?
30th July 2016, 05:35 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in TSPSC Group-II recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?

You have to choose the subject which is comfortable and easy for you to score good marks. You should have some good knowledge in the field you are interested in opting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?