22nd February 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects I need to opt for in Graduation to become a collector?

RESPECTED SIR/MAM,

I am divya,i want to become a collector now I am in 1o class and I want to know that from which subjects I should do my graduation which help me to achieve my aim.? Plz reply me soon.

22nd February 2015, 06:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects I need to opt for in Graduation to become a collector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RESPECTED SIR/MAM,

I am divya,i want to become a collector now I am in 1o class and I want to know that from which subjects I should do my graduation which help me to achieve my aim.? Plz reply me soon.
There is no such subject required for IAS exam. You can select any subject in Graduation as you wish. But, I personally recommend you to select B. A History (or) Economics. Because, the IAS exam pattern is slightly related to Bachelor of Arts. So, If you select B. A course, then you can prepare for IAS exam without much difficulty. Let's see some basic information about IAS exam.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services which is conducted Conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for every once in a year. The important notification regarding IAS exam is published in all the leading newspapers.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicants should have completed the Bachelor Degree examination from any recognized Institution or University. Final year graduate students can also apply.

-> The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 30 years. There is a relaxation for 3 years in the upper limit of the age of OBC categories and 5 years for SC/ ST categories.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in
22nd October 2020, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects I need to opt for in Graduation to become a collector?

Computer science is elegebal to collector
15th September 2021, 08:21 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria :-

candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit- 21 to 30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?