4th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Is there any chance of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc graduation? What should be the steps we need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  2. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  3. List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?
  4. Which type of Government jobs I can get after completion of BA Economics?
  5. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  6. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  7. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  8. Is Karnataka university recognized by central government? Is there any chance to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech?
  9. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  10. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  11. Can I apply for jobs while studying in final year of B.Tech IT?
  12. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course?
  13. Is there any government jobs after completion intermediate?
  14. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  15. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  16. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  18. Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?
6th November 2016, 08:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc graduation?

There are so many government jobs options for Bachelor of Science Candidates. In order to get any government job, you will have to apply for government job entrance examination and clear all its different stages.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

>>Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written examination for Clerk and Probationary officer.

>>Intelligence Bureau ACIO entrance exam.

>>Civil Services examination for different services like IAS, IPS, IRS etc.

>>Combined Defence Services exam for joining different academies of Defence etc.

You can apply for above entrance exams and clear it to get government job in desired field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?