13th March 2012, 09:23 PM
swatirajpatel

What is the date of Bihar Public Service Commission Pre Examination?

this is swati and i want to known the date of bihar public service commissition pre examination?

11th April 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Bihar Public Service Commission Pre Examination?

next bpsc examination vacancy is requied to my mail and mail id is [email protected]
Kindly informe us
Thanks
Akhilesh
19th April 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Bihar Public Service Commission Pre Examination?

next bpsc examination vacancy is requied to my mail and mail id is [email protected]
8th May 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the bpsc exam date of 2012 and when the forms are available.......my mail id is [email protected]
8th June 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am fully interested of this exam so please inform me when publish form my mail id is pintu [email protected]
8th June 2012, 08:30 PM
lakshmi dhana

Bihar Public Service Commission
Bihar Public Service Commission . ¡* Results of 53rd to 55th Common Combined ( Pre ) Competitive Examination , details are available in¡* bpsc.bih.nic.in/
28th October 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of bpsc pre exm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?