30th October 2011, 10:08 AM
9150#bhadani

Study mateiral for Bihar Public Service Commission Preliminary Test and Main test?

I want study material for Bihar Public Service Commission preliminary Test and Main Test also

25th December 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study mateiral for Bihar Public Service Commission Preliminary Test and Main test?

Upcoming BPSC prelim exam date
26th January 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study mateiral for Bihar Public Service Commission Preliminary Test and Main test?

can i give bpsc exam i am bhmct hotel management studient
1st February 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

bpsc notification date? i mean when we can apply for bpsc?
17th March 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,I md hussain I studied in B.com and I want to a BPSC officer
17th March 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for bpsc
18th March 2012, 06:22 PM
nitishpinto

how to prepare for bpsc exam & also send me the syllsbus & names of the book to be prefered to surely crack the bpsc exam....
12th August 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I want study material for Bihar Public Service Commission preliminary Test and Main Test also[/QUOTE]
13th January 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

please give me the Study material for Bihar Public Service Commission Preliminary Test and Main test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?