3rd May 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is Dexter academy good to get placement for government job?

Is Dexter academy good to get placement for government job? I am planning to join for it but not really sure if it's good or not. Can someone please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information. Thank you!

4th May 2017, 05:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Dexter academy good to get placement for government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Dexter academy good to get placement for government job? I am planning to join for it but not really sure if it's good or not. Can someone please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information. Thank you!

Dexter Academy is the coaching institute for banking examinations, TNPSC, TANCET, SSC, Railway, TET, NEET, MAT, Insurance, Police, Defense etc. Dexter Academy has branches in various places in Tamil Nadu like Madurai, Trichy, Salem, Erode, Thanjavur, Karur etc. The fee for the course is nominal at Dexter Academy. Coaching standard can be checked from the candidates who studied at the institution. Visit the institution and get the details from the students regarding the quality of teachers, how many tests conducted, how they complete the syllabus, how many students get placed etc. There are also various other institutions available for government job training. Dexter Academy website link is Click Here
4th May 2017, 09:48 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, the coaching institute mentioned above is good to get admission in and prepare for government examinations. you should just focus on your studies properly and I am sure you will be able to crack the examination you opt for.

Don't be just too much dependent on the coaching itself as it is you who at the end is going to put all your labor to studies.
4th May 2017, 11:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you can join the academy as you will get to know the short tricks and basic formulas which will help you in the examination hall, but the main thing is that to get government job you need to practice and practice your study. The only golden key to crack the government job examination is practice. the more you will practice the more you will get command over your studies and the more you will learn how to manage the time in the examination hall which is the most important thing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?