3rd July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for ECIL and BHEL government jobs after completion of graduation 5+ years back?

Sir/Mam,
I completed my MCA in 2011 with 72%.i need to work in government sector like ECIL,BHEL.i am the average student of 10th and intermediate.i completed my graduation with 60% in B.Sc computers in 2008.because of 10th and intermediate percentages i hesitate to apply for governent jobs as well as IT sector.i am also very interseted to do SAP course.which type of job is suitable to me in governent sector as well as IT sector.

5th July 2016, 04:30 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ECIL and BHEL government jobs after completion of graduation 5+ years back?

Yes, you can apply for the government jobs as long as you meet the eligibility criteria. Minimum age to apply for the government jobs is 20 years & maximum age is 30 years. A candidate must be graduate from a recognized university. There are age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates. You can apply for many jobs. I would suggest you to buy Employment News from any paper vendor shops. This paper will let you know about the all government jobs on weekly basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?